Consultation of this website entails the provision of information and personal data. The "data controller" of the processing of such data is Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL, which is based in Foligno (Perugia), Italy, S.S. Flaminia Km 148, 06034.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Processing in connection with this website’s online services takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL and is carried out exclusively by technical staff assigned to such processing or by persons engaged to provide maintenance operations.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The information requested in the registration phase will be used to enable access to the online services of Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL.
To ensure correct performance of all the activities connected with or instrumental to the provision of its online services, Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL may, where necessary, communicate users’ personal data to other Caprai Group companies.
Further, registration being a preliminary to accessing the online services, once registration has been made, data will be processed for purposes connected with and/or instrumental to the services offered.
In the case of services operated by 3rd parties, the data will be communicated to the individual operators. The latter operate as “data controllers" regarding any processing in connection with provision of the services under their responsibility.
The information systems and software procedures in place to make this website work acquire in the course of normal operation certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Such information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals but it may by its very nature allow users to be identified by processing and association with data held by 3rd parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system or IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on use of the website and to check it is working properly and are kept for the periods of time defined by the relevant legislation. Data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of computer crime to the detriment of the website.
Cookies are not used for the transmission of information of a personal nature and no use is made of so-called persistent cookies, of any kind, or of systems that track users.
Use of so-called session cookies (which are not memorized persistently by the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow secure and efficient exploration of the website.
The so-called session cookies used on this website avoid recourse to other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ navigation and do not allow users’ personal identification data to be acquired.
Personal data will be processed by computers and telecommunication devices for purposes in connection with and/or instrumental to the registration service and any other online services or for simple navigation of the website, as required by current Italian law. Such purposes include:
- fulfilling obligations arising from any sale contract or other contract you enter with Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL;
- providing customer assistance services, including services relative to Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL’s business, such as warranty and after-sales assistance;
- expressing an opinion about Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL’s products and services and conducting product surveys;
- facilitating and satisfying your searches and enquiries about Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL and its products and services:
- providing you with information about new Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL products and services, including updates and special offers you might be interested in;
- improving Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL products and services;
- organizing prize draws and prize competitions and other promotional offers;
- assessing the possibility of employing you in the case of data requested by any of Arnaldo Caprai Gruppo Tessile SRL’s websites carrying job vacancies;
- sending commercial information, advertising, information and promotional material, using any means (e-mail, sms, etc.);
- conducting market research or economic and statistical analysis, also by phone contact, for the purpose of verifying proper operation of the services and customer appreciation of same.
Processing of data will be carried out using instruments and/or methods designed to ensure the security of the data as required in articles 33 and subseq., legislative decree 196, 30 June 2003.
Rights of interested parties
The parties to whom personal data refer are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of such data, be informed of their content and origin, verify their exactness and ask for them to be integrated, updated or rectified (article 7, legislative decree 196, 30 June 2003). Under the same article, you are entitled to request the erasure, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law and in any case for legitimate reasons refuse to allow them to be processed.
Such requests should be addressed to the Data Controller at its headquarters.